| 
  • If you are citizen of an European Union member nation, you may not use this service unless you are at least 16 years old.

  • You already know Dokkio is an AI-powered assistant to organize & manage your digital files & messages. Very soon, Dokkio will support Outlook as well as One Drive. Check it out today!

View
 

Physical Education Tentative Timeline

This version was saved 11 years, 11 months ago View current version     Page history
Saved by Ronald Rogers Jr.
on May 18, 2012 at 3:01:29 pm
 

   UNITY POINT TROJANS

 

 

 

AUGUST


Team Building

&

Kickball

 

 

 

SEPTEMBER


Softball

&

Physical Fitness Training

 

 

 

OCTOBER


FitnessGram Testing

&

Basketball

 

 

 

NOVEMBER


Volleyball

&

Pillow Polo

 

 

 

DECEMBER


Floor Hockey

&

First Aid Training

 

 

 

JANUARY


Gymnastics

&

Bowling

 

 

 

 

FEBRUARY


Pickleball

&

Badminton

 

 

 

 

MARCH


Track & Field,

LaCrosse

&

FitnessGram Retesting

 

 

 

 

APRIL


Ultimate Frisbee

&

Flag Football

 

 

 

 

MAY


Soccer

&

Team Building

 

 

* Tuesdays and Thursdays are our cardiovascular training days.  We will be focusing on improving the overall physical fitness of each and every student at Unity Point.  Weekly fitness logging of Pacer test data will provide timely feedback and help to motivate students to meet or exceed their fitness goals.

 

REMEMBER:  In my class, participation is paramount- accounting for 75% of the overall grade!  Obtaining a good grade in P.E. is mostly about the quality of the effort the student gives during the grading period. Students complete fitness assessments to account for the other 25% of the overall grade.  

 

Simply put- I promise to give my very best effort everyday and I expect nothing less from my students.

 

Comments (0)

You don't have permission to comment on this page.